Areas of Interest
- Himalayan Tectonics, Igneous Petrology, Geochronology and Isotope Geology of Rocks and Water, Tectonics, Igneous Petrology, Geochronology
|2019-01-01||Ongoing||Professor (HAG)||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|2006-01-01||3 years||Associate Professor||IITRoorkee|
|2001-01-01||5 years||Assistant Professor||IITRoorkee|
|1996-01-01||5 years||Assistant Professor||Department of earth Sciences, University of Roorkee|
|1989-01-01||7 years||Research Scientist "B"||Department of earth Sciences, University of Roorkee|
|2014-01-01||3 years||Dean Alumni Affairs and International Relations||IITRoorkee|
|2020-08-31||Ongoing||Professor Incharge Transportation||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|2010-01-01||4 years||Professor-in-Charge Security||Security Cell|
|2004-01-01||6 years||Professor Incharge Transportation||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|2011-01-01||2 years||Dy Sports Advisor||Sports Council|
|2009-01-01||1 year||Staff Advisor Football||IITRoorkee|
|2006-01-01||1 year||Dy Chief Club Advisor||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|2004-01-01||5 years||Staff Advisor Hockey||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|2004-01-01||2 years||Warden, Ravindra Bhawan||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|2002-01-01||4 years||Office Incharge Seminar for Geology||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
Honors and Awards
|First HH Read Gold Medal||SGAT||2005|
|Star Performer - IITRoorkee||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||2004|
|Star Performer - IITRoorkee||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||2005|
|Star Performer - IITRoorkee||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||2006|
|Khosala Annual Research Award||University of Roorkee||1994|
|B.Sc.||Geology, Phys, Maths||Lucknow University||1984|
|M.Tech.||Applied Geology||University of Roorkee||1987|
|Ph.D.||Applied Geology||University of Roorkee||1993|
Courses or Conferences Organised
|Conference Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|Himalayan Tectonics (HIMPROBE Results)||Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi||2020-08|
|Earth Sciences in India: Challenges and Emerging Trends||MoES, CSIR, DST, Reliance, ONGC, Thermo Scientific, Petrofac||2020-08|
|23rd Himalayan Karakoram Tibet Workshop||MoES, CSIR, DST, ONGC,||2008-01|
|Geochemical and Isotopic Evolution of the Continental Crust||IIC, IITRoorkee||2005-01|
- A. K. Jain, Sandeep Singh, and RM. Manickavasagam (2002) Himalayan Collision Tectonics. Gondwana Research Group Memoir No. 7, 114 pp.
- Sandeep Singh (2003) Granitoids of the Himalayan Collisional Belt. Edited volume of Journal of the Virtual Explorer, Volume 11. 73 pp.
- K. Arita, An Yin, Sandeep Singh and Naotake Okada (2007). Journal of Asian Earth Sciences Published by Elsevier Publication, Volume 29 issue 2-3 (1 february 2007)
- Sandeep Singh, A.K. Jain and Bharat B. Shrestha (2008) Extended Abstracts of the 23rd Himalayan-Karakoram-Tibet Workshop, 8-10 August 2008, Leh (Ladakh), India. Himalayan Journal of Sciences, 5 (7), 180 pp.
- A.K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2009) Geology and Tectonic of the Southeastern Ladakh and Karakoram Geological Society of India. 181pp.
- Chiara Montomoly, Rodolfo Carosi, Rick Law, Sandeep Singh, and Santa Mani Rai, (2014). Geological field trips in the Himalaya, Karakoram and Tibet. Edited volume of Journal of the Virtual Explorer, Volume 48.
- A.K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2013) Series Editors of Text-book Series in Geological Sciences for Graduate Studies – on – Crystallography and Mineralogy: Concept and methods by. Ram S. Sharma and Anurag Sharma, Geological Society of India, 347 pp.
- A.K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2013) Series Editors of Text-book Series in Geological Sciences for Graduate Studies – on – Elements of Paleontology by. S. K. Shah, Geological Society of India, 347 pp.
- A.K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2014) Series Editors of Text-book Series in Geological Sciences for Graduate Studies – on – An Introduction to Structural Geology by. A. K. Jain, Geological Society of India, 534 pp.
- A.K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2016) Series Editors of Text-book Series in Geological Sciences for Graduate Studies – on – Metamorphic Petrology Concept and Method by. Ram S Sharma, Geological Society of India,
- Santanu Chakraborty and Sandeep Singh (2017) Himalayan Heritage: Landscape and Architecture of Kumaon and Garhwal. Dreamverse Inc., Pasadena, CA, USA, 123 pp.
Refereed Journal Papers
Publications: Published Accepted Communicated
Research Papers 60
in Refereed Journals
Papers in Conferences 130
Book Review 01
Books 11 06 books on Earth Sciences for Graduates to be Published by Geol. Soc. India
as Series Editor
Book Chapters 04
Popular Articles 08
Review Reports 03
TOTAL Citation – 1652
List Of Publications
- Published In Refereed Journals:
- Sandeep Singh (accepted) Himalayan Magmatism through space and time. IUGS Journal - Episodes. (Impact Factor: 3.236)
- Sandeep Singh, Santosh Kumar, Piyush Gupta and Anamika Sahu (accepted) The Himalayan Magmatic Events. Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad 86 No. 1
- Sandeep Singh amd Munendra Singh (2020) Spatial Variability of Sr isotope of Gomati River Basin within Ganga Alluvial Plain: Implications for Global Seawater fluxioning. Geochemical Journal, 54, doi: 10.2343/geochemj.2.0582. (Impact Factor: 1.10)
- Rimpi Dhiman and Sandeep Singh (2020): Neoproterozoic and Cambro- Ordovician magmatism: episodic growth and reworking of continental crust, Himachal Himalaya, India, International Geology Review, DOI: 10.1080/00206814.2020.1716399 (Impact Factor: 3.00)
- R. Prasath, Ajay Paul and Sandeep Singh (2019): Earthquakes in the Garhwal Himalaya of the Central Seismic Gap: A study of Historical and Present seismicity and their implications to the Seismotectonics. Pure and Applied Geophysics, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00024-019-02239-8 (Impact Factor: 1.652)
- Mukherjee, Pulok K, Jain, Arvind K, Singhal, Saurabh, Singha, Nikunj B, Singh, Sandeep, Kumud, Kislay, Seth, Puneet, Patel, Ramesh C (2019) U-Pb zircon ages and Sm-Nd isotopic characteristics of the Lesser and Great Himalayan sequences, Uttarakhand Himalaya, and their regional tectonic implications. Gondwana Research, 75, 282-297. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gr.2019.06.001 (Impact Factor: 6.478)
- Ashwani Raju, Anjali Singh, Nupur Srivastava, Sandeep Singh, Dharmendra Kumar Jigyasu and Munendra Singh (2019): Mapping human health risk by geostatistical method: a case study of mercury in drinking groundwater resource of the central ganga alluvial plain, northern India. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-019-7427-y (Impact Factor: 1.804)
- Rimpi Dhiman and Sandeep Singh (2019): Petrogenesis and Geochemical Evolution of Dhauladhar and Dalhousie Granites, NW Himalayas. Journal of Geological Society of India, 93, 399-408. DOI: 10.1007/s12594-019-1194-9 (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Raúl R. Castro, Shri K. Singh, Anand Joshi, and Sandeep Singh (2019): Shear-Wave Attenuation Study in the South Region of the Gulf of California, Mexico. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 109 (2), 600–609. doi: 10.1785/0120180234 (Impact Factor: 2.343)
- Sandeep Singh (2019): Protracted zircon growth in migmatites and In situ melt of Higher Himalayan Crystallines: U–Pb ages from Bhagirathi valley, NW Himalaya, India. Geoscience Frontiers, 10, 793-809. doi: 10.1016/j.gsf.2017.12.014 (Impact Factor: 4.256)
- A.K. Jain, Sushmita, Sandeep Singh and P.K. Mukherjee (2018): Migmatization, granite generation and melt accumulation in the Himalayan Orogenic Channel, Central and Eastern Bhutan. Current Science, 114, 1903-1912. doi: 10.18520/cs/v114/i09/1903-1912. (Impact Factor: 0.967)
- Sandeep Singh (2018): Alakhnanda–Bhagirathi River System. In: The Indian Rivers (Ed. – Singh, D. S.), Springer publication, 105-114. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-2984-4_8.
- Rajeev Kumar, A. K. Jain, Nand Lal, Sandeep Singh (2017): Early–Middle Eocene exhumation of the Trans-Himalayan Ladakh Batholith, and the India–Asia convergence. Current Science, 113 (6), 1090-1098. (Impact Factor: 0.967)
- R. Arun Prasath, Ajay Paul and Sandeep Singh (2017): Upper crustal stress and seismotectonics of the Garhwal Himalaya using small-to-moderate earthquakes: Implications to the local structures and free fluids. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 135, 198-211 DOI 10.1016/j.jseaes.2016.12.029 (Impact Factor: 2.647)
- A. Joshi, Monu Tomer, Sohan Lal, Sumer Chopra, Sandeep Singh, Sanjay Prajapati, M. L. Sharma, Sandeep (2016): Estimation of the source parameters of the Nepal earthquake from strong motion data. Natural Hazards, 83, 867–88, DOI 10.1007/s11069-016-2351-8 (Impact Factor: 1.746)
- Priyom Roy, A.K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2016) Kinematic Vorticity Analysis along the Karakoram Shear Zone, Pangong Mountains, Karakoram: Implications for the India-Asia Tectonics, Journal of the Geological Society of India 87(3):249-260, DOI: 0016-7622/2016-87-3-249 (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Dharmendra Kumar Jigyasu, Rohit Kunvar, Nupur Srivastava, Sandeep Singh, Indra Bir Singh and Munendra Singh, (2015) High mobility of aluminium in Gomati River Basin: implications to human health. Current Science, 108 (3), 434-437. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.2144.4967 (Impact Factor: 0.967)
- M. Shreshtha, A. K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2015) Shear sense analysis of the Higher Himalayan Crystalline Belt and tectonics of the South Tibetan Detachment System, Alaknanda –Dhauli Ganga valleys, Uttarakhand Himalaya. Current science 108(6):1107-1118. (Impact Factor: 0.967)
- Dharmendra Kumar Jigyasu, Rohit Kuvar, Shahina, Priyanka Singh, Sandep Singh, Indra Bir Singh and Munendra Singh (2014) Chemical weathering of biotite in the Ganga Alluvial Plain. Current science 106(11):1484-1486 (Impact Factor: 0.967)
- A.K. Jain, Sushmita and Sandeep Singh (2014) Photograph of the month. Journal of Structural Geology, 59, 50. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jsg.2013.12.002 (Impact Factor: 2.884)
- Munendra Singh, Sudhir Kumar, Bhishm Kumar, Sandeep Singh and Indra Bir Singh (2013) Investigation on the hydrodynamics of Ganga Alluvial Plain using environmental isotopes: a case study of Gomti River Basin, northern India. Hydrologeology Journal, DOI 10.1007/s10040-013-0958-3 7 (Impact Factor: 1.966)
- Anand Joshi, Pushpa Kumari, Sandeep Singh, and M. L. Sharma (2012) Near-ﬁeld and far-ﬁeld simulation of accelerograms of Sikkim earthquake of September 18, 2011 using modiﬁed semi-empirical approach. Natural Hazard, 64, 1029-1054. DOI 10.1007/s11069-012-0281-7 (Impact Factor: 1.746)
- Sandeep Singh, I.B. Singh, Munnendra Singh, A.K. Choudhary and A.K.Jain (2011) Source of Increasing 87Sr/86Sr Ratio in Marine Water: Himalaya or Ganga Alluvial Plain? In: Singh, D.S. and Chabra N.L. – Eds) Geological Processes and Climate Change; Macmillan Publisher India Ltd., 195-204.
- A.K. Choudhary, A.K. Jain, Sandeep Singh, RM. Manickavasagam and K. Chandra (2011) Crustal Accretion and Metamorphism of Mesoarchean Granulites in Palghat-Cauvery Shear Zone, Southern India. Journal of Geological Society of India, v. 77, 227-238. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Priyom Roy, Arvind K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2010) Microstructures of mylonites along the Karakoram Shear Zone, Tangste Valley, Pangong Mountains, Karakoram, Journal of Geological Society of India, v. 75, 679-694. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Sandeep Singh, Munendra Singh, A.K.Choudhary, Anju Saxena, I.B. Singh, A.K. Jain (2010) Sr isotopic signature of the Ganga Alluvial Plain and its implication to Sr flux of the Ganga River System. International Journal of Earth Sciences (Geol. Rundsch.), 99, 1991-1997. DOI: 10.1007/s00531-009-0479-4 (Impact Factor: 2.261)
- Munendra Singh, Amit Kumar Singh, Swati, Sandeep Singh and A.K. Choudhary (2010) Arsenic mobility in fluvial environment of the Ganga Plain, northern India. Environmental Earth Sciences, 59, 1703-1715 DOI: 10.1007/s12665-009-0152-z (Impact Factor: 1.765)
- Sandeep Singh, A. K. Jain and Mark E. Barley (2009) SHRIMP U-Pb ~1860 Ma anorogenic magmatic signatures from NW Himalaya: implications for Paleoproterozoic assembly. In: Reddy, S.M., Mazumdar, R., Evans, D.A.D. & Collins, A.S. (eds.) Paleoproterozoic Supercontinents and Global Evolution. The Geological Society London, Special Publicaltion, 323, 283-300. DOI: 10.1144/SP323.14 (Impact Factor: 2.976)
- Arvind K Jain, Nand Lal, B. Solemani, A.K. Awasthi, Sandeep Singh, Rajeev Kumar and Devender Kumar (2009) Detrital-zircon fission-track geochronology of the Lower Cenozoic sediments, NW Himalayan foreland basin: Clues for exhumation and denudation of the Himalaya during the India-Asia collision. GSA Bulletin, 121 (3/4), 519-535. (Impact Factor: 4.398)
- Arvind K. Jain and Sandeep Singh (2008) Geological evolution of the southern Asian Plate margin along the Karakoram Shear Zone: constraints from the U-Pb SHRIMP ages. Tectonophysics, 451, 186-205. (Impact Factor: 2.872)
- Sandeep Singh and A.K. Jain (2008) Pan African Mandi Granite in the Lesser Himalaya: its field relationship and SHRIMP U-Pb zircon dating. In: Pan African Event: India and Antarctica. GSI Spl. Pub. No. 91, 70-78.
- Leech, M.L., Singh, S., and Jain, A.K., 2008, Continuous metamorphic zircon growth and interpretation of U-Pb SHRIMP dating: An example from the western Himalaya: In, Metamorphic conditions along convergent plate junctions: Mineralogy, petrology, geochemistry, and tectonics (W.G. Ernst and D. Rumble III, eds.), Geological Society of America International Book Series, 10, 433-448.
- A.K. Jain, Sandeep Singh and K.R. Gupta (2007) A Late Cretaceous Karakoram Shear Zone and its reactivation during the Late Cenozoic. IAGR Memoir, 10, 77-88. (Impact Factor: 7.396)
- Sandeep Singh, Rajeev Kumar, Mark E. Barley and A.K. Jain (2007) SHRIMP U-Pb ages and depth of emplacement of Ladakh Batholith, eastern Ladakh India. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 30 (3-4), 490-503. (Impact Factor: 2.647)
- Rajeev Kumar, Nand Lal, Sandeep Singh, and A.K. Jain (2007) Cooling and exhumation of the Trans-Himalayan Ladakh Batholith, as constrained by Fission track apatite and zircon ages. Current Science, 92(4), 490-496. (Impact Factor: 0.967)
- Mary L. Leech, Sandeep Singh and A.K. Jain (2007) Zircon reveals complex history in the UHP Tso Morari Complex, western Himalaya. International Geological Review, 49, 313-328. (Impact Factor: 3.359)
- Sandeep Singh and Arvind K. Jain (2007) Liquefaction and fluidization of lacustrine deposits from Lahaul-Spiti and Ladakh Himalaya: geological evidences of paleoseismicity along active fault zone. Sedimentary Geology, 196, 47-57. (Impact Factor: 2.665)
- Mary L. Leech, Sandeep Singh, A.K. Jain, Simon L. Klemperer and R.M. Manickavasagam (2006) Reply to comment by P.J. O’Brien on: “The onset of India-Asia continental collision: Early, steep subduction required by the timing of UHP metamorphism in the western Himalaya” by Mary L. Leech, S. Singh, A.K. Jain, Simon L. Klemperer and RM. Manickavasagam, Earth Planetary Science Letters 234 (2005) 83-97. Earth Planetary Science Letters, 245, pp. 817-820. (Impact Factor: 4.734)
- Sandeep Singh, Stefan Claesson, A.K. Jain, David G. Gee, P.G. Andreasson and RM. Manickavasagam (2006). 2.0 Ga granite of the lower package of the Higher Himalayan Crystallines (HHC), MagladKhad, Sutlej Valley, Himachal Pradesh, India. Journal of Geological Society of India, 67 (3), 295-300. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Sandeep Singh, Biswajayee A. Patra, A.R. Vijan, and A.K. Jain (2006). Biotite Rb-Sr ages: constraints on exhumation of the Karakoram Metamorphic Belt, eastern Ladakh, India. Journal of Geological Society of India, 67 (1), 27-31. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Mary L. Leech, Sandeep Singh, A.K. Jain, Simon L. Klemperer and R.M. Manickavasagam (2005). The onset of India-Asia continental collision: Early, steep subduction required by the timing of UHP metamorphism in the western Himalaya. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 234 (1-2), 83-97. (Zircon dating – Most cited papers – 2 years – Sciencewatch.com - http://sciencewatch.com/ana/st/zir-dat/papers-2years/)(Impact Factor: 4.734)
- Sandeep Singh (2005). A review of U-Pb ages from Himalayan Collisonal Belt. Journal of Himalayan Geology, 26 (1), 61-76. (Impact Factor: 0.35)
- A. K. Jain, Rm. Manickavasagam, Sandeep Singh, and S. Mukherjee (2005). Himalayan collision zone: new perspectives - its tectonic evolution in a combined ductile shear zone and channel flow model. Journal of Himalayan Geology, 26 (1), 1-18. (Impact Factor: 0.35)
- Sandeep Singh (2003) Conventional and SHRIMP U-Pb zircon dating of the Chor Granitoid, Himachal Himalaya. Journal of Geological Society of India. V. 62 (5), pp. 614-626. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Sandeep Singh and A. K. Jain (2003) Himalayan Granitoids. In: Singh, S. (ed.) Granitoids of the Himalayan Collisional Belt, Journal of the Virtual Explorer, v. 11, 1-20. (Impact Factor: 0.86)
- Singh, Sandeep, Mukherjee, P. K., Jain, A. K., Khanna, P. P., Saini, N. K. and Kumar, R. (2003) Source characterization and possible emplacement mechanism of collision-related Gangotri Leucogranite along Bhagirathi Valley, NW-Himalaya. In: Singh, S. (ed.) Granitoids of the Himalayan Collisional Belt, Journal of the Virtual Explorer, v. 11, 60-73. (Impact Factor: 0.86)
- A. K. Jain, Sandeep Singh and RM. Manickavasagam (2003) Intracontinental Shear Zone in the Southern Granulite Terrain: Their Kinematics and Evolution. In: Ramakrishna, M. (ed.) Tectonics of Southern Graulite Terrain Kuppam-Palni Geotransect, Geological Society of India Memoir 50, pp. 225-253. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- A. K. Jain, Sandeep Singh, RM. Manickavasagam, M. Joshi and P. K. Verma (2003) HIMPROBE Programme: Integrated studies on geology, petrology, geochronology and geophysics of the Trans-Himalaya and Karakoram. Geological Society of India Memoir no. 53, pp. 1-56. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Sandeep Singh, M.E. Barley, S.J. Brown, A.K. Jain and RM. Manickavasagam (2002) SHRIMP U-Pb in zircon geochronology of the Chor Granitoid: evidence for Neoproterozoic magmatism in the Lesser Himalayan granite belt of NW India. Precambrian Research, 118, pp. 285-292. (Impact Factor: 5.664)
- Sandeep Singh, (2001): Status of geochronological studies in Himalaya: a review. Jour. Indian Geophys. Union., vol 5, no. 1, pp 57-72.
- Sandeep Singh, and A. K. Jain (2001): Paleosiesmicity : Geological evidences along the Kaurik-Chango Fault Zone and other related areas in Lahaul-Spiti and Ladakh Himalaya. In: Highlights in Earth Sciences (Varma, O.P. – ed), DST's Special volume 2, on SEISMICITY, Indian Geological Congress, pp. 205-225.
- A. K. Jain, Kumar, D., Sandeep Singh, Kumar, A. and Lal, N (2000): Timing, quantification and tectonic modelling of Pliocene Quaternary movements in the NW Himalaya: evidences from fission track dating. Earth and Planet. Sci. Letters, 179, 437-451. (Impact Factor: 4.734)
- Rm. Manickavasagam, A.K. Jain, Sandeep Singh and A. Asokan (1999): Metamorphism from NW-Himalaya: P‑T constraints and inverted metamorphism from SE-Kashmir, Sutlej valley in Himachal and Bhagirathi valley in western Garhwal. In : Himalaya and Tibet: Mountain Roots to Mountain Tops (eds. Macfarlane, A., Sorkhabi, R.B. and Quade, J.), Geological Society of American Bulletine, 328, pp. 179-198. (Impact Factor: 4.398)
- A.K. Jain, Rm. Manickavasagam and Sandeep Singh (1999) : Collision Tectonics in the NW-Himalaya: Deformation, metamorphism, emplacement of leucogranite along Beas Parbati Valleys, Himachal Pradesh. In : Geodynamics of the NW-Himalaya, (eds. A. K. Jain and RM. Manickavasagam), Gondwana Research Group Memoir no. 6, 1-37. (Impact Factor: 8.743)
- S. K. Kwatra, Sandeep Singh, V. P. Singh, R. K. Sharma, Bimal Rai and Naval Kishor (1999): Geochemical and geochronological characteristics of the Early Paleozoic Granitoids From Sutlej-Baspa Valley, Himachal Himalaya. In : Geodynamics of the NW-Himalaya, (eds. A. K. Jain and RM. Manickavasagam), Gondwana Research Group Memoir no. 6, 145-158. (Impact Factor: 8.743)
- Sandeep Singh (1998): Geochemistry and field relationship of collision related Cenozoic Tos Leucogranite of Parvati valley, Himachal Pradesh, NW-Himalaya. Special Issue, Geological Bulletin, University of Peshawar, 31, 188-190.
- Sandeep Singh and A.K. Jain (1996): Ductile shearing and thrusting of the Proterozoic Chor granitoid in the Lesser Himalaya and its tectonic significance. Journal of Geological Society of India, 47 (1), 133-138. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Sandeep Singh, A. K. Jain and RM. Manickavasagam (1995): Comment on the paper "Granitoid rock of Wangtu Gnessic Complex, Himachal Pradesh : an example of in situ fractional crystallisation and volatile action" by D. Rameshwar Rao, Kewal K. Sharma and K. Gopalan, Journ. Geol. Soc. India, 46 (1), 5-14. Jouranal of Geological Society of India, 46 (6), 682-685. (Impact Factor: 0.596)
- Gee, David, Lobcowicz, Michal and Singh, Sandeep (1994) : Late Extension in the Scandinavian Caledonides-the Roragen Detachment Revisited. Tectonophysics, 41 (1), 319-335. (Impact Factor: 2.872)
- Sandeep Singh and A. K. Jain (1993) : Deformation and strain pattern in parts of the Jutogh Nappe along the Sutlej valley in Jeori-Wangtu region, Himachal Pradesh, India. Journal of Himalayan Geology, 4(1), 41-55. (Impact Factor: 0.35)
- Patel, R.C., Singh, S., Asokan, A., Manickavasagam, RM. and Jain, A.K. (1993) : Extensional Tectonics in the Himalayan Orogen, Zanskar, NW India. In : Himalayan Tectonics (eds. Treloar, P.J. and Searle, M.P.) Special Publication Journal of Geological Society of London, 74, 445-459. (Impact Factor: 2.976)